For over 150 years, Smith & Wesson® has stood for these
qualities and so many more. Now, with Smith & Wesson Security
Services of Nevada, you get the same world-class protection you’d
expect from an industry leader – combined with the assurance
of 24-hour peace of mind.
If you’re considering an alarm system for your home, Smith
& Wesson Security Systems of Nevada can provide protection from
nearly any emergency.
A Name You Can Trust
Don’t take the risk of partnering with an unknown or “one-size-fits-all”
security company. Smith & Wesson Security Services of Nevada
is backed by an industry leading company, known for its commitment
to personal safety, and its support for high-level law enforcement
agencies around the world.
Our Authorized Security Dealers deploy only the newest, top-of-the-line
security equipment. No matter what your security needs, our systems
offer unmatched reliability and safety in any home or business.
Here are just a few of the available features of our security
- Motion detectors that pickup unexpected activity
but are immune to pet movement
- Smoke and fire sensors that can signal for
help, even if you’re unable to move
- Glass break sensors that trigger an alarm
- Window and door contacts that ensure your
property is secure, 24/7
- Carbon monoxide detectors that send help at
the very first sign of danger
- Backup communication methods that are activated
automatically when phone lines are down
- Remote programming functionality for when
you’re away from home
- Backup battery power that keeps your system
running, even if your electricity has been knocked out
Easy-to-Use Security Systems
Our systems may be state of the art, but they’re also easy
to use. Our security panels are designed so that anyone in your
family, or your business, can be trained to operate the system.
30 Years Monitoring Experience / Highly
Rest easy knowing your alarm is monitored by the best in the business.
Our Monitoring Center protects over $100 billion in property and
assets, and secures the homes of more than 100,000 families like
yours. Learn more about our 24/7 monitoring services.
The human element is critical to the effectiveness of your system.
All of our dispatch operators undergo extensive, ongoing training
both in-house and through the Central Station Alarm Association.
The result is an expert staff, reacting fast and without fail in
Our dispatchers are thoroughly screened and trained for honesty,
integrity and ability. We pay higher than typical industry wages
for these qualities. The end result is a professional and courteous
staff that reacts without fail in every emergency situation. Learn
more about our 24/7 monitoring services.
All of our Dispatch Operators:
- Receive extensive training via Central Station Alarm Association
- Undergo our additional, rigorous in-house training program
- Hold certificates of fitness for central station signaling
- Participate in constant, ongoing training during entire length
- Must pass continuous testing in order to remain a dispatcher
- Are thoroughly screened and trained for honesty, integrity
What does this mean to you?
Your home, family and property are looked after by trained professionals
who know exactly how to react in every situation. No matter how
advanced or automated our security systems, that special touch of
a trained dispatch operator can make all the difference in an emergency.
When an alarm is triggered, our dispatch operators quickly follow
specific instructions for each every property, which include notifying
the proper authorities, as well as individuals at the premises and
other designated emergency contacts.
Our customers are not just a number in a computer system. Smith
& Wesson Authorized Security Dealers are committed to providing
truly personalized, one-on-one service to every family or business.
From the design of your system to the ongoing support you’ll
receive, we’re dedicated to serving your individual needs.
You Have Our Commitment:
- To install only the best, state-of-the-art security equipment
with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- To help you understand your security system and how to use
- To answer all your questions and provide outstanding, personalized
customer service at all times.
- To ensure your peace of mind and satisfaction with every product
and service we provide.
Rest assured... Your safety is our #1 priority.